Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Sorry Dave, I can't do that.

So, today I recieved devestating news.  to prove how melodramatic I can be, I'm going to tell you what happened.  The xBox just went all red ring of death on us.

But, instead of wanting to punch something, or kick puppies, I googled xBox themed red ring of death cake photos..  So I've obviously grown as a person and my Culinary Therapy is working.  That or it's just the red ringed icing on a cake of epic craptasm that is the past 6 months of my life and I'm just too beaten down by the tidal waves of Job-like trials I feel I've faced to get the energy to move too far.

But I don't intend to dwell.  Anyway, check out these iced whoopie pies from Tabbykat Tabasko's flickr stream.



Red Ring of Deathf


So, now, I'm back off to finish my novel.  Which is a constant work in progress, but progressing much faster, and likely to be done quicker now that i have to save up for xBox repairs instead of playing plants vs. zombies for hours on end.

Oh!  I hope you guys are having lovely holidays of whatever you celebrate.  Unless it's that made up holiday.  I don't condone it.

No comments:

Post a Comment