Monday, March 26, 2012

Save on Gas

So a friend told me to post this.

To save up to a dollar a gallon on gas, you can spend up to 1000 dollars at Kroger in a month.

OR - buy gift cards.  I'm a Starbucks whore, seriously, i drink the tea all the time.  so, I buy Starbucks gift cards at Kroger.  For a 25 buck card, I get 50 points.  EXCEPT, until April 10, when i get 4x points.  so for that same gift card, I get 100 points.  And, since we have a Thursday dinner date with the fam... We buy 25 and 50 buck cards and get 100-200 points a time. 

And the discount is 10 cents for every 100 points.

On a normal day, you can get 2x points.

But, if you watch... they do 10x points.  And when you get that, grab that schtuff up. 

Buy gift cards for food, drinks, clothes (old navy, macy's jc pennys, target) home improvements (Loews, Home Depot) MOVIE TICKETS... Whatever you are planning on doing anyway, stop by Kroger on the way and purchase in advance.  You might as well use the system while you can. 

That is all. :o)

(I think Randall's has a similar system in Texas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment