Sunday, November 20, 2011

Corn.

I walked into my classroom last Thursday and set my stuff on the cabinet I use as a desk.  I began setting my lunch stuff on the shelf, sorting the items I brought for the kids to use and then began reorganizing the cabinet, as is my daily ritual.  And then, I see it.  A picture cut from a magazine of corn-on-the-cob.  So, I pick it up and carry it to my recycle and then, I notice.  It's not corn on the cob.  It's freaking cupcakes.

I check around with coworkers to figure out which one left it there.  My love of cupcaking isn't a secret.  And instead of an admission, I got a ton of coworkers who wanted to eat those cupcakes.

So today, I'm going to make them.  Here's a picture similar to the one cut out:
Watch this space for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment